The information and documentation available on this website has been prepared in order to provide information of a general nature only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the content is accurate and correct, it is not necessarily a comprehensive statement of the law or of the issues raised and should not be relied upon as such.
Consequently, Nationwide Debt Consultants Limited, its owners, agents and employees accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website. In no event will Nationwide Debt Consultants Limited, its owners, agents or employees be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information on this website.
Nationwide Debt Consultants Limited accepts no liability for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of errors or omissions contained in this web site.
Further, no warranty is given that the web site shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this web site by unauthorised third parties.
Access to and use of this web site is at the user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this web site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
The contents of this web site, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without notification.
All materials accessible on this Website are protected by copyright. Users may view Website pages on screen and may print or download extracts for personal use or for use by others within their organisations.
Users may supply a copy of any such extract to any third party provided that:
- the extract is for their own personal use;
- the extract is not supplied as part of or incorporated in another work, website or publication;
- the extract is not supplied either directly or indirectly in return for commercial gain; and
- the third party is made aware that the source of the copy is this website and that these terms and conditions apply equally to them.
- No part of this Website may be reproduced, transmitted to, or stored on any other website or in any other form of electronic medium without NDC’s written consent.