Customer Complaints

Contact Us

This notice sets out details of the complaints procedure which we operate to try to resolve complaints which you may have with regards to the services that we provide to you. It is our aim to provide excellent service to all our customers, but we recognise that things can occasionally go wrong. We take any complaints that we receive seriously and we aim to resolve all of our customers’ concerns fairly, promptly, efficiently and further improving the quality of our service.

How to make a complaint
Many complaints can be resolved informally by discussing your issue or the situation with a member of our staff. We encourage you call on 0800 121 4733 or 020 8519 1000 to discuss your concerns with one of our members of staff in the first instance as many complaints can be resolved over the telephone speedily to everyone’s satisfaction when raised in such a way. If after discussing any concerns, you remain dissatisfied then you can make a formal complaint by writing to our Complaints Officer at 5th Floor 44 Broadway Stratford London E15 1XH.

How we will action your complaint
The Complaints Officer will send you a standard acknowledgment letter within 5 business days of receipt of the complaint giving the name of the individual handling the complaint together with details of our complaints handling procedure.

A final or holding response will be sent to you within 4 weeks. Any holding response will explain why we have not yet been able to resolve the complaint and that we will make further contact (within 8 weeks of receipt of the complaint). We will send a detailed written response within 8 weeks of receipt of the complaint or explain why there has been further delay.

The written response will offer redress (whether or not the complaint is accepted) or reject the complaint with reasons for doing so. If you are not satisfied with our final response, you may refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service, their address is South Quay Plaza 183 Marsh Wall London E14 9SR.

If you have any issues or complaints relating to the work your Insolvency Practitioner undertakes (only applicable for IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement) or PTD (Protected Trust Deeds) clients, you should refer this directly to your Insolvency Practitioner who will inform you of their own complaint handling procedure as relevant.